The IP Communicator provides Internet connectivity between the Go!Control Panel and the monitoring services Central Station. To enable connectivity, the 900 MHz Transceiver (2GIG-XCVR2-345) must be installed in the Control Panel. It supports firmware updates over the Internet, provides interactive security services, and enables supervision using signal-forwarding to the Central Station. For wireless communication with the Control Panel, the 900MHz Transceiver Module (2GIG-XCVR2-345) must be installed in the panel. The Go!Bridge also connects to the Internet via a local network router using an Ethernet cable (not provided).
- Secure Internet reporting capabilties
- 256-bit AES Encryption
- Wireless panel integration via 900MHz frequency
- CAT5 Ethernet quick connection to hub/router
- Full Contact ID with high-speed reporting
- Remote access capabilities via Internet or smartphone
- Easy install behind firewalls DHCP Addressing for IP network
- Free firmware update option over the Internet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.