The 2GIG Smoke Heat Freeze Detectors are designed to recognize smoke from common synthetic materials and decrease nuisance alarms from everyday cooking. Using advanced detection algorithms and a sophisticated photo-electric optical sensor, these two detectors meet new UL standards.
- Meets new UL217 8th edition and UL268 7th edition requirements
- Designed to recognize smoke from some synthetic materials
- Monitors and reports on excessive temperature variations
- Optical smoke detection chamber for improved smoke detection
- Rate of Rise alert is sent to the panel and a siren is triggered once the room temperature is 104 degree F and the temperature rises 15 degrees or more in one minute
- Extreme high/low temperature alerts
- 2-year product warranty
- Long-lasting battery with projected life of 10 years
- Includes (2) CR123A Lithium Batteries
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.