Nortek Security & Control is pleased to announce the availability of the new 2GIG Stove & Grill Guard sensor for 2GIG (GC2/GC3/Vario) panels.
The first of its kind to market in the security industry, the 2GIG Stove & Grill Guard provides effective awareness of burners that have been left on accidentally, whether after cleaning, cooking, or socializing. The user can also modify the time from once a burner has been turned on to when the notification will be sent. Notifications can be sent either smartphone or security panel alerts. As such, it gives families peace of mind when seniors are using a stove or grill because they are notified immediately of anything left on.
Slim and sleek (2.2” diameter, 0.21” thickness), the Stove & Grill Guard sensor attaches easily to most common stove or grill knobs. The product is water resistant for use both indoors and outdoors. With patent-pending highly sensitive alarm circuit technology, false negatives are minimized. Users will never have to experience the fear associated with leaving a burner on, or accidental knob turning that can lead to fires, gas leaks, and loss of propane.
The 2GIG Stove & Grill Guard requires the following:
- 2GIG Security & Automation panels:
- GC2: (Firmware version 184.108.40.206 or higher)
- GC3: (Firmware version 3.02 or higher)
- Vario: (Firmware version 5.57 or higher)
- Honeywell Vista Panels (15P, 20P, 50P, 10SE, 20SE tested)
The 2GIG Stove & Grill Guard will ship with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Notificatio n to panel when knob on stove/grill is turned at least 20 degrees from the default “off” position.
- Remote e-mail/text notification (enabled through Alarm.com account)
- Water resistant: Weather sealed sensor disk adheres to grill surface, IP65 Rated.
- Includes multiple magnet sleeves to fit most grills.
- Shipping Info
- Length2.27 (Inches)
- Width0.82 (Inches)
- Height2.27 (Inches)
- Weight0.1 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Master Pack Qty288
- Other Specifications
- Dimensions 2.2" diameter, 0.21" thickness
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.