Important Notice: This product is special order only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
More sound to your amps and speakers.
The secret to making speakers sound great lies with the crossover you use. With the dbx® 234s Crossover you'll get great performance, ultra low-noise, rugged reliability and four decades of dbx knowledge and expertise in building the world's finest processors. The 234s uses precision filters to separate the audio signal and direct the correct frequencies to your loudspeaker drivers. By directing only the specific frequency bands to each speaker driver the 234s leaves your amplifiers free to use their full power on the usable signal eliminating distortion and giving your PA system a cleaner and better sound.
The dbx 234s is a dual channel crossover with all the features you would expect from a professional product. It features Linkwitz-Riley 24dB per octave filters, independent output gain controls for level matching, output phase inversion, 40 Hz low cut filter, and optional mono summing of the low frequency (subwoofer) output. Everything in the design exudes great precision from the solid "click" controls to the high quality 1/4" TRS inputs and outputs.
Recommended for: Portable.
- Input Connectors: 1/4" TRS
- Input Type: Electronically balanced/unbalanced, RF filtered
- Input Impedance: Balanced >50k ohm, unbalanced >25k ohm
- Max Input: >+22dBu balanced or unbalanced
- CMRR: >40dB, typically >55dB at 1kHz
- Output Connectors: 1/4" TRS
- Output Type: Impedance-balanaced/unbalanced, RF filtered
- Output Impedance: Balanced 200 ohm, unbalanced 100 ohm
- Max Output: >+21dBu balanced/unbalanced into 2k ohms or greater
- Bandwidth: 20Hz to 20kHz, +/-0.5dB
- Frequency Response: < 3 Hz to > 90 kHz, +0/-3 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Ref: +4 dBu, 22 kHz measurement bandwidth
- Signal-to-Noise (Stereo Mode): >94dB (Low Output), >93dB (Mid Output), >90dB (High Output)
- Signal-to-Noise (Mono Mode): >94dB (Low Output, Low/Mid Output); >92dB (High/Mid Output); >88dB (High Output)
- Dynamic Range: > 106 dB, unweighted, any output
- THD+Noise: < 0.004% at +4 dBu, 1 kHz; < 0.04% at +20 dBu, 1 kHz
- Interchannel Crosstalk: < -80 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.