Important Notice: This product is special order only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
More sound to your amps and speakers:
The secret to making speakers sound great lies with the crossover you use. With the dbx® 234xs Crossover you'll get great performance, ultra low-noise, rugged reliability and four decades of dbx knowledge and expertise in building the world's finest processors. The 234xs uses precision filters to separate the audio signal and direct the correct frequencies to your loudspeaker drivers. By directing only the specific frequency bands to each speaker driver the 234xs leaves your amplifiers free to use their full power on the usable signal eliminating distortion and giving your PA system a cleaner and better sound.
The dbx 234xs is a dual channel crossover with all the features you would expect from a professional product. It features Linkwitz-Riley 24dB per octave filters, independent output gain controls for level matching, output phase inversion, 40 Hz low cut filter, and optional mono summing of the low frequency (subwoofer) output. Everything in the design exudes great precision from the solid "click" controls to the high quality XLR inputs and outputs.
Recommended for: Portable.
- Input Connectors: XLR
- Input Type: Electronically balanced/unbalanced, RF filtered
- Input Impedance: Balanced >50k ohm, unbalanced >25k ohm
- Max Input: >+22dBu balanced or unbalanced
- CMRR: >40dB, typically >55dB at 1kHz
- Output Connectors: XLR
- Output Type: Impedance-balanaced/unbalanced, RF filtered
- Output Impedance: Balanced 60 ohm, unbalanced 30 ohm
- Max Output: >+21dBu balanced/unbalanced into 2k ohms or greater
- Bandwidth: 20Hz to 20kHz, +/-0.5dB
- Frequency Response: < 3 Hz to > 90 kHz, +0/-3 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Ref: +4 dBu, 22 kHz measurement bandwidth
- Signal-to-Noise (Stereo Mode): >94dB (Low Output), >93dB (Mid Output), >90dB (High Output)
- Signal-to-Noise (Mono Mode): >94dB (Low Output, Low/Mid Output); >92dB (High/Mid Output); >88dB (High Output)
- Dynamic Range: > 106 dB, unweighted, any output
- THD+Noise: < 0.004% at +4 dBu, 1 kHz; < 0.04% at +20 dBu, 1 kHz
- Interchannel Crosstalk: < -80 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequencies (Stereo Mode): Low/Mid: 45 to 960 Hz or 450 Hz to 9.6 kHz (x10 setting); Low/High: 45 to 960 Hz or 450 Hz to 9.6 kHz (x10 setting); Mid/High 450Hz to 9.6kHz (x10 setting)
- Crossover Frequencies (Mono Mode): Low/Low-Mid: 45 to 960 Hz or 450 Hz to 9.6 kHz (x10 setting); Low-Mid/High-Mid: 450 Hz to 9.6 kHz; High-Mid/High: 450 Hz to 9.6 kHz
- Crossover Filter Type: Linkwitz-Riley, 24 dB/octave, state-variable
- Low cut Switch: Activates 40 Hz Butterworth, 12 dB/octave high-pass filter, one switch per channel.
- Phase Invert Switch: Inverts the phase at the output, one switch per output.
- x1 / x10 Switch: Multiplies the low-high(mono: low/mid and high/mid) crossover frequency range of the front-panel markings by a factor of 1 or 10, one switch per channel.
- Mode Switch: Selects stereo/mono and 2/3/4-way operation
- LF Sum Switch: Selects normal (stereo) or mono-summed low frequency operation and disables Ch 2’s low output phase invert LED to indicate that this output is not operational in the LF sum mode.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.