Important Notice: This product is special order only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
The ECI-T24F2 from Hikvision uses a 1/3^ progressive scan CMOS sensor to capture 2560 x 1440 resolution video at up to 20 fps. IR LEDs provide up to 65 of night vision. The 2.8mm fixed lens delivers a 100 degree horizontal field of view. Integrated PoE technology simplifies connectivity by enabling the transfer of power and data through a single cable.
This turret camera is ONVIF-compliant for profiles S and G, making it compatible with a wide range of surveillance devices. It is housed in an IP67-rated metal enclosure that is suitable for outdoor use.
- IR cut filter enables day and night functionality
- H.265+, H.265, H.264+, H.264, and MJPEG video compression
- Slow shutter support
- Camera pivots horizontally from 0 to 360 degree & vertically from 0 to 75 degree
- 0 to 360 degree rotation
- Backlight compensation
- 120 dB wide dynamic range
- Image settings include rotate mode, saturation, brightness, contrast, sharpness, automatic gain control, and white balance
- General functions include anti-flicker, heartbeat, mirror, password protection, privacy masking, watermark, and IP address filtering
- ROI (region of interest) for one fixed region (main stream and sub stream)
- Alarm triggers include motion detection, video tampering, network disconnected, IP address conflict, HDD full, HDD error, and illegal login
- 100M self-adaptive Ethernet port
- Network-attached storage (NAS) support
- Simultaneous live view for up to 6 channels
- Up to 32 users at 3 host levels (admin, operator, and user)
- Compatible with Internet Explorer 8 or higher, Chrome 31-44, Firefox 30.0-51, Safari 8.0 or higher, iOS, Android, iVMS-4200, and Hik-Connect
- CSA, FCC, CE, and cUL certified
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.