Important Notice: This product is special order only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
JBL Control 29AV-1 is a passive 8^ shielded loudspeaker with a low-saturation transformer designed for voice amplification and foreground music reproduction in a variety of indoor and outdoor venues. The 110W transformer allows the Control 29AV-1 to be driven by 70V, 100V, or 8-Ohm power amplifiers (available separately). Each Control 29AV-1 is equipped with a durable 8^ Kevlar-cone woofer and a 1^ titanium-diaphragm compression driver, yielding a frequency response of 43 Hz to 15 kHz, and a continuous program power capacity of 300W. With a rotatable horn, the loudspeaker supports positioning for horizontal or vertical orientation.
The built-in crossover network ensures proper frequency distribution to the speaker components as well as smooth tone. SonicGuard circuitry protects against damage incurred through overloading without compromising sound quality. The screw-down terminal strip enables simple wiring, and utilizes nickel/zinc terminals for enhanced resistance to rust. The supplied InvisiBall mounting system and input panel cover contributes to ease of installation. Thanks to judicious magnetic shielding, the Control 29AV-1 may be placed as close as 9^ to video monitors.
- High-impact polystyrene enclosure with moderate magnetic shielding for positioning as close as 9^ to video monitors
- Included InvisiBall mounting system is simple to install, aims easily, and provides a high degree of theft deterrence
- 110 degree x 85 degree high-frequency coverage with a rotatable horn
- Low-saturation 110W transformer with low insertion loss enables use with 70V/100V constant-voltage systems, and offers a bypass position for use in an 8-Ohm setup
- 300W continuous program power handling
- Durable 8^ woofer with Kevlar cone and pure butyl surround
- 1^ compression driver with pure titanium diaphragm and diamond surround
- 43 Hz to 15 kHz frequency response (± 3 dB), 37 Hz to 18 kHz frequency range (-10 dB)
- Crossover network with 18 dB/octave high-pass filter and 12 dB/octave low-pass filter
- Screw-down terminal strip?with zinc-plated copper base and nickel-plated metal screws/washers?accepts up to 9mm outside and 4mm inside open lug (#6, #8 or #10), plus bare wire (up to 12 AWG)
- Aurally transparent SonicGuard circuitry features full-range power limiting to protect network and transducers, plus an internal fuse to protect during exceptional overload conditions
- Includes MTC-PC2 input panel cover to further protect speaker terminals
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.