Important Notice: This product is special order only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
The Control 24C Micro and Control 24CT Micro are compact in-ceiling speakers, providing full, high quality sound for background music and music-plus-paging systems. These speakers are ideally suited for a wide variety of applications, from restaurants and specialty retail stores to professional offices and airports. Low distortion and a smooth, natural frequency response make the Control 24C/CT Micro ideal for medium volume business music systems as well as for the medium to low SPL segments of larger or louder systems. Low frequency output can be augmented with the addition of one of the Control Contractor subwoofer models. Similar mid/high frequency voicing to other JBL Control Contractor loudspeakers can, in many systems, allow for mixing and matching of models within zones without requiring separate equalization.
- Passive 4.5" Low-profile Ceiling Speaker
- 4.5" Injection-Molded Graphite Woofer
- 0.5" Polycarbonate Tweeter
- Extremely wide 150 coverage.
- Smooth frequency response.
- Includes 9 W multitap transformer for
- Shallow 4 in (100 mm) depth.
- Frequency Range1 85 Hz 25 kHz
- Nominal Sensitivity3 86 dB SPL @ 1 m (3.3 ft)
- Crossover Frequency 3.5 kHz
- Transformer Taps 70V: 9W, 4W, 2W, 1W & 0.5 W taps 100V: 9W, 4W, 2W, 1W
- Packaged with grille, backcan and tile rails for fast installation
- Product dimensions: H 4.2" x Dia. 7.7" (106 x 195 mm)
- Product weight: 4.4 lbs (2.0 kg)
- Shipping weight: 9.7 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.