Important Notice: This product is special order only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
4K just got flexible. Ultra HD over IP from Just Add Power is a 4K/UHD capable Ethernet-based video distribution system unlike any other in the custom installation world. Integrating and matrixing networked 4K/UHD sources and screens, as well as Full HD 1080p/720p devices, is simple and very affordable, with the comprehensive feature set of Ultra HD over IP products facilitating the requirements of virtually any project, be it residential, commercial, or any other market segment.
No fiber needed. No 10 GB switches necessary.
The newly released 3G Ultra HD over IP Transmitters and Receivers work best in conjunction with standard Gigabit Managed switches to deliver 4K/UHD content over a Local Area Network infrastructure, with no need to upgrade to costly 10GB managed switches or fiber optic cabling. Use Cat 5e/6 cable and Gigabit Managed Ethernet switches with the 3G Ultra HD over IP Transmitters and Receivers to create an HDCP 2.2-compliant Ultra HD video matrix of any size, from 2×2 to 4000 x 65, 000, with improved video wall support, built-in 4K/1K up/down scaler on the Receivers, Dolby downmixing from 5.1 for stereo zones, and incredible image quality on every integrated display.
HDCP 2.2 support:
3G Ultra HD over IP transmitters and receivers are HDCP 2.2 compliant allowing for the integration of any 4K/UHD screens and sources that feature this new protection. Seamless HDCP converts 4K/UHD HDCP 2.2 encrypted content to 1080p mode with HDCP 1.1 protection for existing HDMI 1.x capable displays.
Built-in 4K scaler:
The 3G Receivers have a built-in 4K/1K scaler that can downscale 4K/UHD content and output it as 1080p. The 3G Receiver can also upscale a 1080p signal and output it as 3840 x 2160 to be shown on any 4K capable display. The scaler enables you to create a matrix that distributes any combination of 4K/UHD, 1080p, 720p, and lower content to any mixture of 4K-capable and non 4K-capable displays, all with instant seamless switching.
As with 2G/2G+ HD over IP products you can build a matrix with any number of sources to any number of screens BUT 3G has these new unique, added features:
2160P UltraHD resolutions and HDMI 2.0 devices with HDCP 2.2 supported
Instant Seamless switching between any resolution HDMI source (2160, 1080, 720, 576, 480, interlaced or progressive).
Mix and match legacy HD monitors with new Ultra HD monitors.
Easy to bridge to existing 2G installations with an integrated 1080p Scaler and
Seamless HDCP conversion.
Supports Uncompressed Lossless Multichannel Audio formats includy Dolby Atmos
All 3D formats supported
Improved Interlaced Video format support now lossless
Enhanced Video Wall functionality with support for portrait and flipped displays, and no more tears
Image Pop overlay a full color image/logo on top of the HDMI signal with alpha channel transparency.
Ultra low latency much better for live video end user experience vs. AVB
POE preferred, but now safe to use with almost any DC power supply DC 4.7~23V.
- Encodes 4K or 1080p signals from HDMI 2.0 or HDMI 1.4 or earlier sources into IP data and sends it over a local area network.
- Supports the transmission of 4K signals including 4K HDR content, as well as 1080p content, to multiple screens when integrated with a Gigabit Managed Network Switch.
- Works with new HDR sources like the Samsung UHD Blu Ray.
- Sends 4K up to 100m / 330 ft over Cat 5e.
- Supports the distribution of all audio formats including Dolby Atmos and DTS:X.
- Any number of source devices can be distributed from 2 – 2000!
- PoE – no power supply is necessary.
- RS232 control.
- Will work with all existing 3G Ultra HD over IP Transmitters and receivers(3G+AVPro TX, 3G+ HIFI TX, 3G+AVPro RX). You can mix and match all of these 3G Ultra HD over IP different models within the same network in order to get the exact audio and video features that you need for each room, and better managing project costs.
- Can also be used to build 4K or 1080p video walls, from 2×2 to 16×16 in size.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.