Important Notice: This product is special order only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
The 1 RU 2x4 4K POH HDBaseT HDMI Distribution Amplifier & Switcher Kit from Key Digital is an 18 Gb/s and HDCP 2.2 supporting a two-input HDMI switcher and distribution amplifier kit with four HDBaseT outputs and four Rx units included. It is designed for applications such as digital signage and other professional AV installation types where the selected HDMI source is distributed to up to four displays. All connected displays show the same image at the same time. The four KD-XDALRx HDBaseT Rx extenders are all powered via HDBaseT from the KD-DA2X4G unit and support extension of resolutions up to UHD/4K at up to 250 using Cat 5e / 6 / 6A / 7 cables (available separately). 1080p resolutions may be extended up to 328.
The KD-DA2X4G is integrated into professional AV systems with audio from the selected source being de-embedded on analog and digital audio connectors. The switching is controllable via a front-panel button, TCP/IP, RS-232, or IR. KD-DA2X4G is Key Digital App ready and also controllable by control systems such as the Compass Control Pro. EDID handshaking is featured on the front-panel rotary dial and all UHD/4K EDID handshake files include HDR header information. Two 48 VDC power supplies, rack ears and screws, a remote control, four IR emitters, four IR sensors, five 3-pin terminal blocks, and a 6-pin terminal block are included.
- Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS-HD Master Audio, and Dolby Atmos formats supported
- Supports HDR10
- Automatic selection of newly detected source and switching from newly disconnected source via hot plug detection voltage when enabled
- Audio of the selected HDMI input is de-embedded at the Coax digital (PCM) and analog L/R balanced/unbalanced connectors
- Four 3-pin phoenix connectors for bidirectional IR or RS-232 for each HDBaseT output
- Four IR sensors and IR emitters included
- Full buffer system manages TMDS re-clocking and signal re-generation, HDCP authentication to source and display, and EDID control handshake
- Internal library with 15 internal EDID handshakes including 4K with HDR in addition to native EDID data copied from an output/display
- Prevents all device communication signals via CEC, ARC, and HDMI Ethernet channels
- Front-panel buttons/LEDs
- Fully controllable by all IR, RS-232, and TCP/IP supported control systems via open API
- Key Digital app ready, Key Digital Management Software Pro (KDMS Pro) ready, and Compass Control Pro ready
- Scan and detect population for pre-built GUI and TCP/IP control via Key Digital iOS App and Key Digital Management Software Pro (KDMS Pro) PC software
- Rackmountable using included rack ears and screws
- HDBaseT extension via Valens VS100 Class A chip
- Qty 2 power supplies: KD-PS80W48VD 48V/1.66A (80W) DC power jack, screw-in type
- Rack ears and screws
- KD-RMSWPROK remote controlÂ
- Qty 4/8 IR Emitters
- Qty 4/8 IR Sensors
- Qty 5/9 3-pin terminal blocks for IR/RS-232
- 6-pin terminal block for analog audio
- Quick Setup Guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.