Important Notice: This product is special order only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
4K/18G HDMI Fixer with L/R & PCM Audio De-Embed Output
- HDMI Correction: Resolves common HDMI integration obstacles related to Hot Plug Detection, EDID handshaking, HDCP authentication, and bandwidth
- Audio De-embedding: HDMI input audio is de-embedded on an analog 3.5mm stereo and digital PCM connector.
- 18G Down-Convert: Incoming 18Gbps bandwidth HDMI signals may be down-converted for integration with existing 10.2Gbps systems/infrastructure
- Ultra HD/4K: Supports up to 4096x2160 or 3840x2160 24/25/30/60hz at 4:4:4 (signals up to 18Gbps bandwidth)
- HDCP Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with HDCP 2.2
- HDR10 and Dolby Vision: More life-like images through a greater range of luminance levels
- Resolution Support: Supports all SD, HD, and VESA (VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA) up to 4096x2160p.
- Deep Color Support: Up to UHD/4K 30Hz 4:4:4/12 bits or 60Hz 4:4:4/8 bit
- Full Buffer System™: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication to source & display, Hot Plug management, and EDID control handshake
- EDID Management: Internal library with 15 internal EDID handshakes including 4K with HDR in addition to native EDID data copied from the output/display
- Lossless Compressed Digital Audio: Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus, DTS-HD Master Audio™ and Dolby® Atmos
- ARC Pass-thru: From connected ARC supported display to connected ARC supported HDMI source
- CEC Pass-thru: From connected display to selected HDMI source
- Control: RS-232 control and connectivity status
- Power Supply: KD-PS5V1ASC 5V/1A (5W) DC power jack, screw-in type
- Mounting: 2x L-bracket
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.