Important Notice: This product is special order only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
Enterprise AV™ over IP Decoder, 4K, 2 PoE ports LAN Switch, Local HDMI Switching, Audio De-Embedding, Video Wall Processing, KVM/USB
- Enterprise AV Over IP: Utilizes a managed gigabit network switch to enable video distribution, matrix switching, and extension
- Video Wall Processing: Encoder + Decoder systems create video walls with up to 8V and 8H monitors
- HDCP 2.2: Compliancy up to HDCP 2.2 and backward compliant
- 4K/Ultra HD Resolution: Support for 4096x2160 or 3840x2160 24/25/30Hz at 4:4:4/8 Bit or 60Hz at 4:2:0/8 Bit
- 4K Down-scale: Incoming 4K resolution can be down-converted to 1080p or 720p at each decoder, enabling monitors to display content at optimal resolution at all times
- Signal Extension: Up to 330 ft. / 100 m @ 4K 24/25/30(4:4:4)/60(4:2:0) into network switch or or point-to-point
- Power over Ethernet: Does not require power supply when integrated with compatible PoE network switch
- Dual LAN: Enable system expansion beyond a 48 port system
- Redundant Power Supply: Added reliability for non-PoE integration
- Audio De-Embedding: Audio from the HDMI input is de-embedded through Analog L/R Balanced/Unbalanced phoenix terminal to enable external audio connectivity with audio distribution systems and amplifiers
- Audio DSP: Volume, muting, 3-band EQ, and lip-sync delay controllable on audio de-embed port
- HDMI Pass-Through: Enables connection to local monitor or additional devices up to 75 ft.
- HDMI® and HDCP Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with HDCP 2.2 and HDMI latest technology such as 4K/UHD 4:2:0/8bit at 60 f/s
- Control: 3 multi-function ports controllable via KeyCode open API, as Compass Control® Pro master controller, or as control extension via IP
- EDID Control: Internal library features 15 default EDID configurations and native EDID data from Output/Display devices connected to Decoder
- Hot Plug Detection Control: Enables integrator to choose if active signal voltage is forced to connected input devices
- Full Buffer System™: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication with source & display, EDID Control handshake, and Hot Plug control
- USB 2.0: Supports synchronous and isochronous connections
- IR Sensor: Sensor powering via +5V IR In port collects line-of-sight IR from remote(s) without external IR connecting block
- Up/Down IR: Two channels of IR enable control to/from devices connected to Encoder and Decoder units
- RS-232: Bi-Directional control to/from Encoder and Decoder unit on Phoenix connector
- RS-232/TCP-IP Control Mode: Provides control of unit as well as connectivity status
- Lossless compressed digital audio: Support for Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos®, and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Control System Support: Controllable by all IR, RS-232 & TCP/IP supported control systems via open API: Compass Control® Pro, AMX®, Control4®, Crestron®, KNX®, RTI®, Savant, URC®, Leviton® etc.
- Key Digital® App Ready: Can be controlled over TCP/IP via Key Digital® iOS App
- I2C Communication: EDID and HDCP authentication to Display and Source
- Data Stream Bandwidth: < 900Mbps
- Latency: <40ms at 4K. Less at lower resolution
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.