The Key-Digital 8x8 Audio Matrix Switcher with Built-In Audio DSP is designed as an ideal matrix switcher for playing audio in a bar or restaurant. Featuring 8 balanced/unbalanced Phoenix inputs, 8 RCA SPDIF inputs, and corresponding outputs, the 8x8 unit is capable of sending an audio source to multiple independent or grouped audio zones, allowing the audience to listen to a single, clear audio source.
The switcher enables analog-to-digital or digital-to-analog conversion of signals, or can operate as two independent audio matrixes, one digital and one analog. Furthermore, any connected source may be selected on any output and variable signal processing levels can be applied for volume, bass, mid, treble, balance, and lip sync.
The system can be controlled using the Key Digital app or various other 3rd-party control systems (see Features section below).
- Multi-Format Audio Multiplexing
- DSP per output for independent matrix selection
- Analog to analog matrix with DSP
- Digital to analog matrix with DSP
- Digital to digital matrix
- Analog to digital matrix
- Audio DSP
- Variable level settings for volume, muting, 3-band EQ, balance, and lip-sync delay per balanced output
- Audio Delay
- Variable level set from 0 - 170ms
- Audio Conversion
- Analog to digital
- Digital to analog
- Balanced or Unbalanced
- Input audio type may be specified per input
- Lossless Compressed Digital Audio
- Dolby and DTS surround sound up to 5.1-channel pass-through
- Long Cable Runs
- Enabled by balanced audio connection, signals may be run up to 1000
- Control Integration
- TCP/IP, RS-232, and USB with full bidirectional operation, front-panel push buttons and LEDs, front/rear optical IR, and serial IR
- Control System Support
- Key Digital app ready (scan and detect population for pre-built GUI and TCP/IP control via the app)
- Compass Control Pro ready
- KD-Wizard ready
- Fully controllable by all IR, RS-232, and TCP/IP supported control systems via open API: AMX, Crestron, Control4, KNX, RTI, Savant, URC, Leviton, etc.
- Power supply: +12V/2A (25W), model KD-PS12V2ASC
- IR Remote control, model KD-REMOTEHM88
- 6-position terminal block (qty 17)
- Rack mount ears
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.