The Lutron wireless lighting controller, radiogram visor control receiver white allow lights, shades, draperies, and other equipment to be controlled from the car with just a touch of a button on a visor control transmitter or a home link compatible visor control. Up to ten (10) transmitters can be used with a visor control receiver. The receiver provides two (2) contact closure inputs (cci) for integration with other systems and one (1) cci for security systems. The chis can be configured to accept maintained or momentary contact closures. The security input is always a maintained cci. The receiver also has four (4) maintained or momentary contact closure outputs (coco) to control up to four (4) garage doors or motorized gates. Preprinted and Blank labels are included with the visor controls for naming scenes or buttons on both the receiver and the transmitter. Can be used with radiogram car visor controller. Sold separately.
- Each output can be controlled locally at the receiver
- Remotely by a transmitter or keypad button
- The receiver keypad or inputs buttons can be programmed to light
- Shades/ draperies. Full or flash security options.
- The transmitter can remotely control the keypad, security input, and outputs buttons on the receiver.
Manufacturer SKU: LUT RR-VCRX-WH
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.