Important Notice: This product is special order only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
Lutron HomeWorks® QS Designer keypad provides homeowners a simple way to operate lights, shades, draperies, motorized screens, thermostats and many other devices. The keypad features engraving buttons with backlight, which makes it readable at any time during day or night. The terminal block inputs are over-voltage and miswire-protected against wire reversals and shorts. It has green LEDs that indicate the status of your device. The flexible design of the keypad allows the color, number of buttons and button configuration to be changed by installing a new engraved replacement kit. Designer keypad meets UL, cUL, NOM, FCC, IC and COFETEL standards.
- Lutron® Claro® and Satin Colors® wallplates snap on with no visible means of attachment
- Connects to QS wired device link on HomeWorks® QS processor
- Tested to withstand electrostatic discharge without damage or memory
- Tested to withstand surge voltages without damage or loss of operation and recommended practice on surge voltages in low voltage AC power circuits
- Has power failure memory
- Mounting requires a US wall box of 3-1/2-Inch deep recommended, 2-1/4-Inch deep minimum
- Control wire must be 1-pair 18-AWG SELV/PELV/NEC Class 2 for power and 1-pair 22 - 18-AWG SELV/PELV/NEC Class 2 twisted/shielded for data
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.