Important Notice: This product is special order only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
Lutron LMJ-5T-DV-B RF Dimming Module with 0?10V Control, 120/277V, 431.0?437.0 MHz
The RF Dimming Module with 0?10 V- control is a radio frequency (RF) control that operates 0?10V controlled fluorescent ballasts or LED drivers based on input from RadioRA 2 and HomeWorks QS systems.
- 0-10 V- control link automatically sources or sinks up to 60 mA to third-party fixtures.
- Switches line voltage up to 5 A.
- Configurable high- and low-end trim.
- Various operating voltages available?refer to model number chart below for details on voltage requirements.
- Utilizes Lutron Clear Connect RF Technology?refer to model number chart below for frequency band data and LutronR system compatibility.
- RadioRA 2 Inclusive or HomeWorks QS software required for system functionality.
- Mounts to an electrical junction box through a 1/2 in (21 mm trade-size) knockout opening.
- Complies with requirements for use in a compartment handling environmental air (plenum) per NECR 2011 300.22(C)(3) (LMJ- model only).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.