The Pico wireless control is a flexible and easy to use device that allows the user to control LutronR wireless load-control devices from anywhere in the space. This battery-operated control requires no external power or communication wiring.
- Provides control for the following:
- Maestro WirelessR controls
- PowPakR Modules
- SivoiaR QS wireless systems
- SerenaR RF remote control shades
- Energi Savr NodeT and QuantumR systems, through the use of a QS sensor module (QSM)
- GRAFIK EyeR QS wireless systems
- RadioRAR 2 systems
- HomeWorksR QS wireless systems
- Control available in a variety of button marking options.
- Easy reconfiguration for use as:
- Handheld remote
- Wall-mount control (with or without faceplate; faceplate adapter kit sold separately and wallplate sold separately)
- Car visor control (car visor clip sold separately)
- A table top control (table top pedestal sold separately).
- Battery-powered. Requires no wiring.
- 10 year battery life (one CR2032 battery included).
- Can provide control of blinds, curtains or lighting devices within a 30 ft (9 m) range.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.