Important Notice: This product is special order only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
Lutron RRD-8ANS-BR RadioRA2 Switch, Lighting and Motor Loads, 120V, Brown
RadioRA 2 Switch, Multi-location/single-pole, neutral required, 120V/8A light or 1/4 HP motor/5.8A motor in brown
RadioRA 2 Maestro local controls function much like standard dimmers and switches, but can be controlled as part of a lighting control system. Local lighting controls are useful in locations where single circuits of lighting need to be dimmed or switched.
Use Lutron® Designer (Claro® or Satin Colors®) wallplates or designer-style wallplates from other manufacturers. Wallplates are sold separately. Lutron Claro and Satin Colors wallplates snap on with no visible means of attachment. RadioRA 2 Maestro local controls support color change kits.
- On a single-tap, lights fade ON or OFF.
- On a double-tap, lights go to full ON.
- When ON, press and hold the tapswitch to engage the delayed long fade to OFF.
- Light levels can be fine-tuned by pressing and holding the dimming rocker until the desired light level is reached.
- Neutral and two-wire dimmers available.
- Wallplates sold separately.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.