This is the RadioRA 2 architectural RF GRAFIK T CL dimmer. RadioRA® 2 architectural RF GRAFIK T local controls function much like standard dimmers or switches, but can be operated as part of a lighting control system. GRAFIK T controls are useful in locations where single circuits of lighting need to be dimmed or switched. All Dimmers, Switches, and Accessories GRAFIK T dimmers and switches contain an Advanced Programming Mode (APM) that allows users to customize the control to meet their specific needs.
Available advanced features include:
- Low-end Trim: Adjust the minimum light level of the load.
- LED Brightness: Select between high and low brightness of the control LED.
- Sound On/Off: Enable or disable audible clicking feedback.
- Delayed Fade-to-Off: Adjust the waiting period upon fade-to-off.
- Toggle Fade Rate Adjust: Adjust the fade rate upon toggling.
- Protected Preset Adjust: Select between locked and unlocked presets.
- Check out the RadioRA 2 products page here.
- Controls include dimmers, switches, and companion devices.
- Simple touch control.
- Distinctive architectural aesthetic.
- Softly lit white LEDs indicate light level and coordinate with any décor.
- Advanced microprocessor dimming technology for control of dimmable LED lamps.
- Low-end and high-end trim are available for improved LED dimming performance (dimmer only).
- Optional neutral connection available for superior LED dimming performance (C•L® dimmer only).
- Phase selectable technology allows forward or reverse phase dimming for compatibility with more load types.
- Installs in single-pole or multi-location applications. Companion devices are available for multi-location control with dimmers and switches (maximum 4 companion devices per dimmer or switch, 1 main control per circuit).
- Use Lutron® GRAFIK TTM wallplates (sold separately).
- Lutron® GRAFIK TTM wallplates snap on with no visible means of attachment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.