Improves Picture and Sound Quality, Monitors Incoming Line Voltage, and Reduces Cross-Contamination Between Components.
Improves Picture and Sound Quality
Level 4 Power Cleaning and Filtration eliminates common symptoms of contaminated power (including loss of detail, pops, hisses, hums and visual artifacts) and allows your A/V equipment to perform up to its full capability.
Monitors Incoming Line Voltage and Provides a Visual Indication of Power Level
Panamax™ patent pending AVM circuitry continuously monitors the incoming power as displayed on the digital voltmeter. In case of an undervoltage or an overvoltage, a flashing red lightning bolt will be displayed in the voltmeter, and power to the connected equipment is automatically turned off if either of these conditions is detected. When voltage returns to a safe level, power to the equipment is automatically reconnected.
Reduces Cross-Contamination Between Components
The M5300-PM is designed to provide noise isolation between 5 isolated outlet banks (including 1 bank with 2 high current outlets) so that any noise created by an A/V component cannot contaminate the power going to equipment plugged into another outlet bank.
- Improves picture and sound quality by eliminating noise across the entire AC bandwidth. 40% more efficient at eliminating noise than Clean Power Level 3.
- AVM (Automatic Voltage Monitoring)
- Protects equipment against prolonged over/under voltages by disconnecting the power and reconnecting it when safe power returns.
- High Current Outlets
- 2 outlets for equipment with high power demands (Amps/Subwoofers).
- USB Charger
- Convenience charger for mp3 players, cell phones, and other small electronics.
- Gaming LAN Port
- Easy access to LAN port on front panel. Perfect for online gaming.
- 5 Isolated Outlet Banks
- Isolating outlet banks from one another prevents noise contamination between components.
- 12 Volt Trigger
- Allows source equipment to activate or deactivate the switched outlets on the M5300-PM.
- Power Sequencing
- Guards against blown fuses and potentially damaging speaker thump by automatically powering outlets on and off in sequence.
- 11 Outlets
- 5 Always On, 4 Switched, 2 Switched High Current.
- FamilyPM Series
- Line Voltage120 (Volts)
- Number of Outlets11
- Number of Isolated Banks5
- Outlet Descriptions
1 (always on, linearly filtered outlet, front panel)
4 (always on, linearly filtered outlets, rear panel)
4 (switchable, linearly filtered outlets, rear panel)
2 (switchable high current outlets, rear panel)
- Rack MountableYes
- Rack Ears IncludedYes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.