Important Notice: This product is special order only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
The AMR-220 is a compact-size Class-D digital mixer/amplifier for classroom or meeting room applications requiring switching of two audio sources (e.g., laptops, video conference systems). Additionally, a microphone can be mixed with the line-level audio sources. The adjustable balanced/unbalanced microphone input supports condenser, dynamic, or wireless microphones.
The loop output can be used to share the same audio sources with multiple AMR-220s that power more speakers in different audio zones. The AMR-220 offers various control options, including IR and RS-232, as well as a convenient top control panel.
- Two input, one output audio mixer/amplifier.
- Two analog audio inputs (switchable).
- Balanced/unbalanced adjustable microphone input with 48V phantom power for condenser, dynamic, or wireless microphones.
- Supports microphone mixing to an audio line source
- Built-in Class-D amplifier
- Power Output: 2 x 20 Watts (4 Ohms) or 1 x 40 Watts bridged (8 Ohms).
- EQ control (bass / treble).
- IR control (via optional IR remote).
- RS-232 control.
- Audio loop output to share audio sources with multiple amplifiers.
- Compact form factor with noiseless convection cooler.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.