Important Notice: This product is special order only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
The AMV-340 is a compact-sized professional-grade Class-D 70/100V amplifier for commercial distributed speaker systems. Capable of 70 or 100 Volt transmission of audio signals, the amplifier allows the distance between amplifier and speaker to be extended by a factor of 10 and more.
AMV-340 is designed for hotel, bar/restaurant grocery store application or any application where long-distance wiring of multiple speakers is required. Also, it can be used a PA system, playing background music and making announcements via the connected microphone.
Three switchable audio inputs allow up to three analog/digital audio sources to be mixed with the microphone signal. The adjustable balanced / unbalanced microphone input supports condenser, dynamic or wireless microphones. The mixed signal is then available at the 70/100V 40 Watt powered speaker output. The speaker wattage determines the number of speakers that can be used. For instance, up to four 10 Watt speakers can be driven by the AMR-340s 40 Watt amplifier.
The AMV-340 offers various control options with RS-232 as well as a front control panel.
- Three input, one output 70/100V audio mixer/amplifier.
- Two analog audio inputs, one digital audio input (switchable).
- Balanced/unbalanced adjustable microphone input with 48V phantom power for condenser, dynamic or wireless microphones.
- Supports microphone mixing to an audio line source
- Fast switching speed
- Built-in Class-D amplifier
- Power Output: 40 Watts, 70/100 Volts.
- EQ control (bass / treble).
- RS-232 control.
- Compact form factor with noiseless convection cooler.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.