Important Notice: This product is special order only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
From the executive boardroom to the gourmet kitchen, the CX10 delivers intuitive control and a high-end entertainment experience in a sleek touchpanel design. The CX10s 10-inch, high-resolution LCD screen offers ample space to create the ultimate custom user interface. With this level of personalization, any user can confidently manipulate the environment and entertainment. The versatile CX10 also doubles as a display for watching an HD movie or a television show via the integrated HDBaseT video input and stereo speakers. Easy to mount on a countertop or beneath a cabinet, the touchpanel display has a tilt range from 10 degrees to 90 degrees for the best viewing angle possible. Additional user-friendly features include video intercom support, composite video viewing and a proximity sensor.
- 10.1^ wide-screen LCD with 1280x800 (WXGA) resolution and integrated capacitive touchscreen.
- Displays HD video via the integrated HDBaseT video input (1080p/1080i/720p/480p resolution video support).
- View analog video sources such as security cameras via the composite video input.
- Stereo audio input and speakers.
- Integrated 10/100 Base-T (with PoE+) and 802.11b/g/n wireless Ethernet for viewing video from IP security cameras, enhanced twoway feedback and remote programming updates.
- Video intercom capability via the built-in camera, microphone, and speakers.
- Proximity sensor automatically wakes the unit as a user approaches.
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the backlighting.
- Built-in high output IR port for direct control of devices through an IR connecting block.
- Powered by power supply (included), an RTI CB8 connecting block or PoE+ (Power over Ethernet Plus).
- Countertop or under cabinet (inverted) mounting option and adjustable tilt display (10 degree - 90 degree ).
- Optional modules/processors provide advanced two-way control of electronics such as media servers, lighting, security and more.
The control center for your home or business can sit on a countertop, lectern or table. Tilt the screen to the ideal viewing angle.
Get status feedback from controlled devices on your touchpanel such as on/off or arm/disarm status, dimming value of lights, music playlists, available radio stations.
Ethernet / WiFi
Check the weather forecast, view video from network security cameras or perform remote programming updates through a standard 10/100 BaseT wired or 2.4 GHz WiFi 802.11b/g/n wireless network connection.
Camera / Microphone / Speakers
Answer the door via the built-in video intercom.
Power your touchpanel through a PoE network switch or PoE injector. No extra power supply required.
Control infrared devices directly without a control processor by connecting IR emitters blasters or repeaters.
Audio /¬†Video Input
Connect a video or music¬†player and listen to¬†your favorite¬†music or watch your favorite¬†TV show¬†directly on your touchpanel.
Wake the touchpanel by just approaching it. This is very convenient when you enter a dark room or your home at night.
Ambient Light Sensor
Enjoy the perfect display brightness that‚Äôs automatically set depending on the ambient light.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.