Important Notice: This product is special order only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
The RCM-4 is equipped with four individually addressable relays. Built-in Ethernet enables the convenience of control from an RTI XP series control processor via the LAN. An IR input allows the RCM-4 to be triggered from many different sources, including RTI in-wall controllers, control processors or third-party infrared repeater systems. Commands trigger open and close functions as well as adjustable hold times for momentary relay operation. The RCM-4 can be powered from the included power supply or PoE.
- Four individually addressable relays.
- Relays capable of switching up to 28VDC@5A.
- Relays can be used in a normally open or normally closed configuration.
- Relays can be controlled with both IR and Ethernet.
- Powered using power supply or PoE (Power over Ethernet).
- Discrete set of IR codes and an IR input allows relays to be triggered from virtually any IR programmable system.
- Relays create a “dry contact”.
- Programmable momentary relay hold times.
- Sturdy steel construction.
- 12VDC power supply included.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.