When the XP-3 is incorporated into an RTI control solution, the result is nothing short of exceptional. Boasting a powerful 533MHz CPU and 128MB of non-volatile flash memory, the processor packs a big punch and easy expansion capabilities. With a built-in RF transceiver and support for wireless bi-directional communications utilizing robust ZigBee technology, the XP-3 can provide the user with real-time feedback from supported third-party devices such as music servers, lighting, security, and much more. Now, important data from these devices is available to the user with a simple touch – from current song information to the status of a security system - even the weather forecast! The XP-3 is loaded with features normally reserved for higher-priced processors, such as a built-in astronomical clock and control via Ethernet, RS-232, and relays. The XP-3 is the ultimate choice for powerful bi-directional control and automation at a moderate price!
- Supports RTiPanel App for Apple/Android Smart Phones and Tablets and Windows PCs.
- Supports same two-way drivers used by XP6/XP8.
- Powerful 32bit, 533MHz CPU.
- 128Mb of non-volatile Flash memory stores your system configuration
- even when power is not present.
- One multi-purpose I/O port supports optional RTI power sensing and
- communications modules.
- Two IR output ports with variable output.
- Two assignable voltage sense inputs.
- Two programmable relay outputs.
- One two-way RS-232 port for bi-directional communication with
- supported devices.
- Integrated 10/100Base-T Ethernet port for programming, control and
- two-way communication with compatible devices.
- Integrated 10/100Base-T Ethernet port supports Power-over-Ethernet
- (POE) Class 3.
- Built-in astronomical clock for time-based events and sleep timers.
- Built-in 2.4GHz ZigBee RF transceiver module and removable
- Compatible with industry standard IR emitters and blasters.
- Configurable for communication with RTI in-wall products and
- 433MHz wireless controllers.
- Programmed using the RTI Integration Designer Software.
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet programming.
- Field upgradable firmware.
- NOTE: Using a 433MHz RTI remote control requires a separate RM-433
- Antenna. Also, while this configuration is possible, it’s use should be
- limited to secondary zones that aren’t heavily used (guest rooms, outdoor
- areas etc). Installations requiring primary control via both Zigbee and
- 433MHz controllers should use an XP-6 or XP-8 control processor.
Convenient and reliable control with status feedback from controlled devices such as on/off or arm/disarm status, dimming value of lights, playlists, available stations.
One¬†(1) control port¬†for 3-wire connection with the capability of polling status feedback from controlled devices or systems.
Two¬†(2) built-in low voltage dry contacts that provide contact closure or switching control for loads up to 5A/30VDC (external power supply required).
One¬†(1)¬†Multi-Purpose Input/Output control port¬†that allows for infrared¬†control¬†and connecting voltage sensors or RS-232 communication modules.
Two (2) control ports for 2-wire connection to infrared emitters, blasters and repeaters.
Two (2) inputs that sense the¬†voltage state from a voltage sensor to trigger a programmed control command or macro.
Standard 10/100 BaseT network connection for bidirectional control communication with RTI remotes, touch panels and devices that are controlled over IP network.
Standard wireless Zigbee connection for bidirectional control communication with RTI remotes.
Built-in clock that syncs through an internet connection allows to schedule time-based events to automate all aspects of the installed environment, including climate, lighting, music, and much more.