The XP-8v is a high-end remote control processor for automating the operation of electronic systems such as A/V, lighting, security and HVAC in homes and office buildings. The third generation of the popular XP-8v advanced control processor, the accelerated XP-8v kicks control into highgear with even more processing power, additional memory and an HDMI output for an OSD (on-screen-display) interface. Increased performance combined with a real time/multitasking operating system, tremendous expandability and compatibility with any RTI controller or app, make the XP-8v the perfect solution for large-scale and complex projects.
The XP-8v offers an abundance of control interface options such as two-way RS-232, routable IR, Ethernet and relay control. For expanded integration capabilities eight multi-purpose I/O ports support optional modules for voltage sensing and RS-232 control. The XP-8v also features eight programmable relay input/outputs and eight sense inputs (voltage or contact closure). Eight two-way RS-232 ports and an Ethernet port provides even more advanced control with feedback. Additionally, the XP-8v incorporates an astronomical clock, allowing for time based events and timers to trigger commands and macros. With all these interface and control options, the XP-8v provides a nearly unlimited arsenal of control capabilities.
- Powerfu l 1GHz i.MX CPU.
- 1GB of RAM memory and 512MB of non-volatile Flash memory.
- HDMI output for OSD provides bidirectional control interface on a TV.
- Eight two-way RS-232 ports.
- Eight relays can be programmed as a contact closure or voltage trigger.
- Eight multi-purpose I/O ports are compatible with industry standard IR emitters and optional RTI power sensing and communications modules.
- Eight sense inputs can trigger events based on contact closure or voltage.
- Astronomical clock allows time-based events.
- SD/MM Card Slot for Memory Expansion.
- Front panel controls/display (11 Buttons for front panel control).
- All output ports incorporate both short-circuit and overload protection.
- Variable IR output on all ports.
- Programmed using the Integration Designer Software.
- Non-volatile Flash memory stores your system configuration even when power is not present.
- Field upgradable firmware.
- USB and Ethernet programming.
- Input for connection of both 433MHz and 2.4GHz Zigbee RF modules.
- Rack mountable or free standing.
Convenient and reliable control with status feedback from controlled devices such as on/off or arm/disarm status, dimming value of lights, playlists, available stations.
Eight (8) control ports for 3-wire connection with the capability of polling status feedback from controlled devices or systems.
Eight (8) built-in low voltage dry contacts that provide contact closure or switching control for loads up to 3A/30VDC (external power supply required).
MPIO / Infrared
Eight (8) Multi-Purpose Input/Output control ports that allows for infrared control with infrared emitters, blasters and repeaters and connecting voltage sensors or RS-232 communication modules.
Sense Input / Voltage Trigger
Eight (8) programmable 100mA/2VDC outputs to control and high voltage external relay in amplifiers or other devices to turn them on or off when a sense input detects contact closure from switches, windows or doors or when the sense input reaches a voltage input threshold. Sense inputs can also be used to trigger a programmed control command or macro.
Proprietary communication port that allows bidirectional control communication with RTI touchpanels and keypads.
Standard 10/100 BaseT network connection for bidirectional control communication with RTI remotes, touch panels and devices that are controlled over IP network.
Standard wireless Zigbee connection for bidirectional control communication with RTI remotes via ZM-24 Zigbee transceiver module.
RF 433 MHz
Wireless RF communication on the 433 MHz band for unidirectional control communication with RTI remotes.
Connects to an HD display or matrix switch to allow an onscreen display (OSD) control interface.
Built-in clock that syncs through an internet connection allows to schedule time-based events to automate all aspects of the installed environment, including climate, lighting, music, and much more.
Allows for mounting the unit into a standard 19‚Äù wide rack or placing on any surface using the included feet.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.