Important Notice: This product is special order only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
The Rhino 5200 Industrial Labeler from Dymo makes it easy to print labels on the job right when and where you need them. The labeler features a rubber grip for worry-free handling and a backlit 2-line display to easily view and print labels in poorly-lit environments.
The labeler has programmable buttons so you can save and quickly reprint commonly used labels and a pre-programmed symbol library that contains commonly used industry and currency symbols, punctuation marks, and fractions. Additionally, the labeler can quickly produce Code 39 & Code 128 bar codes on 19mm labels.
- DYMO exclusive ^hot keys^ automatically size, space and format labels for wire and cables, modules, terminal blocks, patch panels, vertical and fixed - length applications
- Pre-programmed symbol library with industry symbols, punctuation, currency and fractions
- Large multi-label view display
- Large two-line display
- Backlit for poorly-lit installations
- Integrated, slip-resistant rubber grip
- Save/recall more than 100 label formats
- Prints Code 39 and Code 128 bar codes on 19mm labels
- Uses RHINO easy-peel with industrial-strength adhesives, available in 5 materials
- Runs on 6 AA batteries (not included) - or on a quick-charging lithium ion battery (not included)
- Automatic shut-off maximizes battery life
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.