Budget-friendly and compact
I'm sure I'm not the only one who uses a security camera to keep an eye on their dogs. But my girls are always moving from room to room so they go in and out of the frame a lot. With this compact and budget-friendly new Indoor Cam from Ring, I could probably manage to cover all my blind spots by using more cameras.
It's pretty unobtrusive, so you can tuck it away on almost any tabletop or shelf using the integrated stand. You can also mount it on a wall or ceiling if that's where you can get the best angle from the camera's 140 field of view. It plugs into a standard AC outlet for power, so you don't need to worry about keeping a battery charged.
A robust app
The Ring mobile app lets you view the camera's live stream in real time from wherever you are. Press the talk button to have a chat with people or pets at home. Or if you see un-invited guests press the alarm button to activate the Indoor Cam's siren to scare them off.
You can also customize motion zones and schedules so that you only get notifications when you actually need them.
Optional cloud storage
The camera streams live footage to the app 24/7, but if you want to save or send video clips, you'll need a Ring Protect plan. Ring Protect is a subscription-based cloud storage service. The basic package ($3/month or $30/year) covers a single camera and allows you to save and share your Ring videos from that camera. You get a free, 30-day trial subscription when you activate your Ring device.
Installing multiple Ring devices? The Ring Protect Plus plan ($10/month or $100/year) includes cloud storage for unlimited Ring devices at a single location.
Just ask Alexa
I also have good news for Smart Home fans Ring cameras will work with Amazon Alexa-enabled devices for hands-free home monitoring. You can set regular Echo devices to illuminate and make an announcement when your Ring camera senses motion. And if you have an Echo Show or Spot, you can ask Alexa to show you the live stream from your Indoor Cam.
Ring Indoor 1080p HD Security Plug-In Camera features:
- Plug-in indoor home security camera.
- View 1080p HD video from anywhere.
- Night vision lets you see in the dark.
- Connects to your network via Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz).
- 115 degrees horizontal, 60 degrees vertical field of view (140 degrees diagonal).
- Plugs into standard AC outlet for power.
- Get smart alerts on your mobile device when motion is detected.
- App features include:
- Customizable motion zones and scheduling.
- Siren activation.
- Two-way talk with noise cancellation.
- Live view.
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa-enabled devices for voice control.
- Optional cloud storage subscriptions available for saving or sending video clips.
- Dimensions (in inches): 1-13/16 (width) by 3 (height) by 1-13/16 (depth) (without stand).
- Warranty: 1 year
- Manufacturer SKU: 8SN1S9-WEN0
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.