Important Notice: This product is special order only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
The Screen Innovations Zero-G is a levitating motorized screen
Think Rollable Television. When watching the game or your favorite movie, Zero-G drops out of the case and expands at a preset location giving you a ^levitating image^, suspended by cables.
We ensured that the installation of Zero-G is simple and smooth by engineering features such as removable PCB and upper motor lift tubes, factory pre-programmed bomb-bay doors (ceiling recessed unit only), and automatic upper limits via optical sensors. Available with a ceiling recessed case option or a wall/ceiling mounted casing.
Take back your room
You paid for your view. Dont re-arrange your room just so you can see the flat panel television. With Zero-G you can drop your screen in front of a bay of windows, or art-deco wall where you never could have placed a flat-panel television.
When you buy a Zero-G, you are buying something that does not exist anywhere else. It is uniquely suited to overcoming major challenges associated with the typical viewing experience.
- Screen Size:100^ Diagonal
- Viewable Screen Area: 39^H x 92^W
- Aspect Ratio:Cinema 2.35:1 Format
- Product Operation/Installation : Motorized Electric Operation - Ceiling Recessed/In Ceiling Installation
- Projector Screen Surface: Pure Gray .85 Gain, 15% Ambient Light Reflection
- Additional Features: Quiet Motor, Vibration Isolation System, Custom Cord Color Options Available
- Warranty - LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
- Proudly made in the USA - hand-built screens are custom manufactured in Austin, Texas
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.