SIs elegant Reference Series projector screens set the standard for high-end fixed screens.
The reference series offers SIs renowned HD screen materials in an elegant fixed frame that’s easy to install and brings your projected images to life like never before.
Reference fixed frame screen texture finish is satin-smooth, ensuring your screen wont detract from the clarity of the projected image. This screen looks great even when you’re not watching anything! If you are looking for the ultimate room decor add any of SIs Screen Accents options can be added to the luxurious 3.5^ beveled frame.
...this remarkable bit of home cinema kit seemingly defies the laws of physics to deliver brightness and contrast-boosting reflective properties that rewrite the home cinema rulebook.
Slate replaces the need to settle for a substandard screen in a family room setting, by rejecting 65% of the rooms ambient light vs. only <10% light rejection with a white or gray screen. Slate? provides the missing link as an affordable solution for the price-conscious consumer.
Warranty and Lifetime Replacement Program: Screen Innovations has a one-year warranty from manufacturing defect. Screen Innovations also offers a 30-day return policy for non-damaged, unopened products. If returned unopened, there is a 25% restocking fee. Otherwise, there is a 50% restocking fee. No returns are allowed after 30 days. However, should your screen later require repair or replacement, Screen Innovations offers a lifetime replacement policy with a replacement screen at 50% off of retail price. This discount is not applicable for product upgrades.
- 110^ diagonal image size (16:9 viewing area)
- viewing area: 96^W x 54^H
- designed for use with HD and 4K projectors
- Slate gray material with screen gain of 1.2
- rejects 65% of ambient room light so it produces a vivid picture even with some lights on
- Micro Texture surface is 9X finer and smoother than typical screens
- optimal viewing angle range is 45 degree half-angle, 90 degree total
- flexible, PVC-based screen material
- aluminum frame is 3-1/2^W x 2^D; wrapped with anti-reflective black velvet
- screen ships unassembled; requires basic hand tools to put together
- EZ Snap tensioning system simplifies installation and ensures a flat, tight surface
- overall dimensions: 103^W x 61^H
- made in USA
- warranty: 1 year
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.