Important Notice: This product is special order only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
The RD-5G30 RocketDish AirMax 2x2 PtP Bridge Dish Antenna from Ubiquiti Networks features a gain of 30 dBi that helps create a Point-to-Point (PtP) bridge for networking applications when paired with an optional Rocket M BaseStation. It delivers dual-polarity performance and operates in the 5 GHz frequency, which works well for long-distance links. Furthermore, it comes with a shroud, Rocket mount, and pole-mounting support.
- RocketDish Antenna
- Robust mechanical design for outdoor application use
- Plug-and-Play: Built-in Rocket mount so no tools are needed to install the Rocket BaseStation
- airMAX Technology
- Ubiquitis Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated timeslots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller
- Eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency
- Provides scalability, high throughput, and low latency in unlicensed multipoint networks
- Intelligent QoS: Priority is given to voice/video for seamless streaming
- Supports high-speed, carrier-class links
- GPS Synchronization (When Paired with Rocket M GPS)
- Rocket M GPS units seamlessly integrate with AirMax RocketDish Antennas to enable you to utilize Ubiquiti AirSync GPS Synchronization technology
- AirSync technology enhances the hardware and software of Rocket M to use GPS signals for precision timing
- GPS Signal Reporting: Easily manage/monitor GPS satellite signals using AirOS software (not included)
- No Co-Location Interference: Synchronized transmission among Rocket M GPS-powered BaseStations (available separately) effectively eliminates co-location interference
- Channel Re-Use: Frequency reuse for increased scalability
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.