Important Notice: This product is special order only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
The RD-5G31-AC RocketDish AirMAX 2x2 PtP Bridge Dish Antenna from Ubiquiti Networks provides a gain of 31 dBi for creating a high-speed, reliable Point-to-Point (PtP) bridge and networking backhaul when paired with an optional Rocket M5 or Rocket5ac BaseStation. Ubiquiti has improved the RD-5G31s F/B ratio and outfitted it with high isolation to create a better Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR), which allows the use of higher-order modulation to increase the maximum data rate. With an improved F/B ratio and lower sidelobes, interference from other transmitters in the area is lowered. In addition, the antenna operates under the 5 GHz frequency and supports airMAX technology, which uses a Time Division Multiple Access protocol to send and receive data at pre-designated time slots.
Ubiquiti Networks has designed the RD-5G31-AC RocketDish for outdoor use and included brackets and fasteners so you can mount it to a pole. To withstand natures harsh conditions, the dish and mounting bracket of the antenna are crafted with lightweight aluminum. For easy alignment of the dish, a bubble level is on board. Furthermore, the dish is protected with an included radome, and the cables and connectors are housed in a metal shroud.
- Design and Performance
- High isolation and improved F/B ratio for better a Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR), which allows the use of higher-order modulation and maximum data rate
- The front-to-back ratio and low sidelobes reduce interference providing a 31dBi gain
- Ubiquitis Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller
- Hardware Features
- Built-in Rocket base station mount eliminates the need for installation tools
- The aluminum mounting bracket is designed to securely mount and maintain the position of the dish during harsh outdoor conditions
- The bubble level allows for easy alignment
- The included radome protects the inner components, while the metal shroud safeguards the cables and connectors
- Construction materials resist corrosion and are designed to withstand harsh outdoor conditions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.